This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Pretzel_Logic) – “All in all you’re just another kid in the hall”
2) (John H) – “The Bureau of Economic Statistics, which tracks unemployment, determined that the adjusted hall count was 3.5 people”
3) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “OWS protesters storm a congressional office building, raising the average IQ both inside and outside the building”
4) (skayhab) – “Capital Security had difficulty distinguishing between the shifltess lay-abouts occupying Congress and the protesters.”
5) (David Robertson) – ““What do we want?”
“When do we want them?”
6) (retired.military) – “The first official meeting for the former Obama caddies union took place today.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(OTIS the hand) – “Deck the halls with mobs of folly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be Commie,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.