This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rolicking success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (McGehee) – “Oh God, he’s bowing again!”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “Sorry Mr. President, since the Super Committee failed and the automatic cuts kicked in we’re your new Secret Service detail.”
3) (Proof) – “He sees you when you’re sleeping,
and he knows when you’re awake,
he knows if you’ve been bad or good,
‘cuz Eric Holder has you wiretapped.”
4) (sarahconnor2) – Malia thought bubble: “Oh, great. Like the other students don’t already rag on me for being President Zero’s daughter as well as having Jumping Jack Flash for a mother. Now we’re having a photo-op with elves. Dear Santa, Save my social life. Please let the Republican win.”
5) (SCSIWuzzy) – “Dad, they are elves, not dictators, you can stop bowing”
6) (UOG) – “Once again entertainment for ‘the Queen’ is provided and paid for by ‘the little people.’”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to McGehee’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more outstanding caption:
(Tanuki Man) – “Mom, your flying monkies sure look different today!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Update: I’m going with the lack of sleep excuse… I made a copy and paste error and left the code for another old picture in the announcement. Just for historical reference, the mistaken picture is shown below. The correct picture is now shown above.