Brought to you by Victor Davis Hanson
Click through for the full presentation vice the headers (the new Commandments shown below).
1) Wealth and poverty are now more relative, than absolute, conditions.
2) Regulators are never the problem; a dearth of regulations always must be.
3) Debt is a mirage.
4) In our new age of diplomacy, being liked trumps being respected.
5) Collective national wealth is natural; private wealth is unnatural.
6) Medieval exemption is not medieval.
7) Victimhood is always sought, never questioned.
8) Neanderthals need nerds.
9) Ideology, for all the protestations of the zealot, is now not to be taken too seriously — not in this age of global leisure and affluence.
10) Owing in our new millennium shall be less stressful than saving.