Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Weekend Caption Contest™ was another hit. Unfortunately it got caught up in other activities and didn’t get a chance to announce winners. Given that, I’m going to rely on the ratings to award winners, and replace the Reader’s Choice with Editors choice. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Hank_M) – “ Obama personally satisfies the NHTSA requirement that all vehicles have an air-bag.”
2) (fustian24) – “ That’s not the real president. The lack of teleprompters gives it away.”
3) (retired.military) – “ Obama looks for the next person to go under THE BUS and realizes that noone is left and he will have to take the blame for his policies”
4) (sarahconnor2) – “ Obama poses for a group photo with 22 voters in Chicago.”
5) (Stephen Macklin) – “ Slowly he began to realize that it is lonely on the bus when everyone else is under it.”
6) (Pretzel_Logic) – Obama: “ Mr. President, I think this is Mitt Romney’s bus, There’s a dog on the roof”
“ No…. I just brought my own lunch.”
The Editor’s Choice Award last week goes to:
(Pretzel__Logic) – “
sigh…I miss Jay Tea”
Winners for this weekend’s contest will be announced shortly.
on April 29, 2012.
Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry