Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rockin’ success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Wyatt Earp) – “A twit discovers Twitter.”
2) (914) – “Lifestyles of the rich and non intellectual..”
3) (Conservachef) – “How do you know that Biden’s been using the computer to write something? All the white-out on the screen”
4) (westcoastwiser) – “The last Democrat VP invented the Internet; this one still can’t use it!”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Oooo… .I love Quizilla… Let’s see…. Which feminine hygiene product are you?”
6) (Dan Melson) – “As hard as the staffers tried to explain, Biden just couldn’t understand it wasn’t a touch screen”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Wyatt Earp’s winning entry. In its place we honor another great caption from our winner:
(Wyatt Earp) – “How do I follow ‘What’s happening?‘ I loved Rerun and Shirley.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on April 30, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry