Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (sarahconnor2) – “The real ‘Life of Julia’ thanks to Obama.”
2) (McGehee) – “You laugh — but she votes.”
3) (fustian24) – “In a sign of increasing desperation, the Obama campaign is planning a fundraiser at Snooki’s.”
4) (David Robertson) – “Upon seeing how Snooki uses a baby stroller, Congress began working to amend the No Child Left Behind Act.”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Nancy Pelosis don’t just grow on trees.”
6) (Doc Musgrove) – “Having maxed out on her Food Stamps, Snooki hurries home, hoping Mayor Bloomburg doesn’t spot her with more than 32 ounces of Pepsi.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to sarahconner2′s winning entryt. In its place I offer one more short and sweet caption:
(Jinx McHue) – “Jersey Whore.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on July 8, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry