Michael Jackson may be dead, but the crazy remains. You don’t even have to read the full story at The Daily Mail, just the headlines to get the full gist of the story.
‘You spoiled little b****': Extraordinary moment singer Janet Jackson ‘slaps niece Paris’ as family feud descends into violence
- Janet ‘storms house’ with brothers Jermaine and Randy in ‘bid to remove three children’
- Footage shows singer attempting to snatch Paris’ cell phone
- Janet accused of slapping her niece and calling her a ‘spoiled little b****’
- Paris reportedly screams: ‘This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!”
- Cops called to family home following physical fight between extended Jackson family
- Feud erupted over Michael Jackson’s disputed $500m will, which leaves everything to the children and nothing to his siblings
- Matriarch Katherine has not been in contact with grandchildren for nine days after her children took her to Arizona and cut off her phone access
- Lawyer for Michael Jackson’s children claims they ‘aren’t safe’ around Jackson family
- Marlon Jackson gives a tearful interview – and claims he has been cut-off from contacting his mother
Michael Jackson’s kids and his mother are the beneficiaries of his estate; his siblings got nothing. As with Elvis, Michael Jackson is worth a lot more dead than alive because Michael is not out buying really expensive trinkets every day squandering is fortune. His estate is not worth over $1 billion dollars compared to the negative net worth the singer had before he died. That’s what all this crazy is about – money.
It should come as no surprise that the siblings are contesting the will.