Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another big success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Eat, drink, and be merry kid. Tomorrow Romney is gonna take away your dad’s job and give your mom cancer.”
2) (LiberalNightmare) – “Whaddaya mean this is a Chick Fil-A restauraunt???”
3) (cathymv) – “I said shared sacrifice, stop eating the ice cream and give it to me!!”
4) (GarandFan) – “Eat faster! Michelle is coming!”
5) (Cary Antebi) – “Off the record; Go for it, kid. On the record; Uh, uh, uh, Michele wouldn’t like this.”
6) (McGehee) – “Keep eating, kid — you’ll be a star on my Soylent Green farm!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Obama always gets a perverse thrill spending time with the generation whose future he stole.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Doug Johnson
on August 20, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Doug Johnson is a news junkie and long time blog reader, turned author.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry