Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (retired.military) – Chris Matthews, MSNBC, “Here you can clearly see Romney and Ryan doing their code gesture for the nazi salute”
2) (Pretzel Logic) – “Look it’s Jay Tea”
3) (Dan Melson) – “Obama suddenly realizes people aren’t laughing *with* him…”
4) (guido81_MA) – “Ha,ha, those vagina costumes are pretty funny, but completely uncalled for. We already knew that the democrats are a bunch of pussies!”
5) (Thomas Gaskin) – “Don’t cross the beams!!!”
6) (herddog505) – “Romney – I’m gonna offshore his job!
Ryan – I’m gonna shove HER off Mt. Rushmore!
Together – BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
(as reported by NBC News)”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to retired.military’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent musical caption:
(Mario Delgado) – “Hey Macarena!!!!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on September 3, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry