Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (RDOwens) – “Hey sweetheart, this is a big f#cking deal!”
2) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “I wanna do to you what my boss is doing to the whole country”
3) (Mario Delgado) – Biker whispering to Biden: “…and if it wasn’t for Obamacare, I could have never afforded the sex-change operation…”
4) (Rodney Dill) – “I’ve never heard of starting a Harley that way… doesn’t it mess up your lipstick?””
5) (RestlessLegs) – “(Giggle) Sure, I’ll be a ‘Biker for Biden,’ but I think my two friends just became ‘Riders for Romney.‘”
6) (Paul Hooson) – “Born To Be Biden”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes went to RDOwens winning entry. In its place we offer the runner-up for readers choice:
(retired.military) – Biden “Can you feell my stimulus?”
Lady “Yeah and it feels like Obama’s economy. Soft and doesnt work”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on September 17, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry