Obama went on 60 Minutes … wow. Just WOW.
First, Israel and it’s concerns about nukes are “noise” he can block out:
Noise? Well, President Peace Prize… here’s some NOISE for you to block out:
- Obama: Israel’s concerns on Iran “noise” I’m going to block out « Hot Air
- Obama considers pressure from Netanyahu on Iran as “noise” that he can “block out” » The Right Scoop –
- Wow! Obama Says Israel’s Concerns Over Iranian Nukes Is “Noise” …Update: So Does Ahmadinejad | The Gateway Pundit
- Obama Refers To Israel’s Concerns Iran Will Build A Nuke And Wipe Out Their Country As “Noise” That He Tries To Ignore… | Weasel Zippers
- Obama Calls Israeli Concern Over Iran Nukes ‘Noise’ | The Lonely Conservative
- Obama: Israel “One of Our Closest Allies in the Region” | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
- Obama damns Israel with faint praise. | Power Line
Next, the attacks on our embassies are “bumps in the road“:
I do not think Ambassador Stevens would call himself or the other 3 dead Americans “bumps in the road”. The arrogance, insensitivity and stupidity of this President is overwhelming.
Bumps in the road, eh? Hey, hasn’t he called the American people that before as well? Why yes, yes he has:
- Video: Obama Says Attacks In Libya And Egypt Are Just “Bumps In The Road”… | Weasel Zippers
- The PJ Tatler » Bumps in the road?
- 20,000,000 Bumps in the Road
- Obama disses Jeep Wrangler, callls jobless rate bump in road