Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rocking success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (jim_m) – “One is a deranged, drug addled has been. The other is… Oh never mind.”
2) (fustian24) – “Lindsay suddenly realized she was no more protected than an American embassy.”
3) (Rodney Dill) – Lindsay: “Can you turn that chair around, I feel like we’re being watched.”
Charlie: “It’s OK, I called Clint and he said the Pres was somewhere else tonight.”
4) (David Robertson) – Lindsay: “What am I doing? I could ruin my acting career by sleeping with you.”
Charlie: “What a coincidence. I was just thinking the same thing.”
5) (RestlessLegs) – Lindsay: “Whoa. Maybe I do have standards.”
6) (Thomas Gaskin) – “Wait, we need a garden gnome.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to jim_m’s winnning entry. In its place we offer this additional excellent caption which will resonate with older readers:
(Rodney Dill) – “I just had a dream we were Bob Newhart and Suzanne Pleshette.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on September 24, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry