Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Stephen_Macklin) – “OK. He’s healed. Who’s next?”
2) (RDOwens) – “Shut up, kid. Your future is nothing to me.”
3) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “Man with cell phone records Obama in the act of stealing a kids soul.”
4) (GarandFan) – “As Obama moved from table to table, people realized the tips they’d left for the waiter were missing.”
5) (McGehee) – Scenes from a more just universe: “So, welcome to Chick-fil-A. I’m Barry, the new day manager. How’s everything here today? Good? That’s terrific. Enjoy your meal.”
6) (emrengineer) – “That’s right kids, take a picture of your food and Cokes, ’cause you ain’t never gonna get stuff like this again at school.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Stephen_Macklin’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent caption that may have been overlooked:
(RestlessLegs) – “You PAID for those? Why, even little Johnny here knows how to get a free Obamaphone.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on October 1, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry