Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “I haven’t seen a pair like that since Barack and Joe.”
2) (Bird666) – “C’mon out, Bill–I know you’re in there!”
3) (fustian24) – “Hell, I’ve got cankles bigger than those.”
4) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “Hillary thought balloon: That tattoo says Bill was here…WTF!?”
5) (yetanotherjohn) – “Flaunt ‘em if you got ‘em and admire them if you don’t.”
6) (Jwb10001) – “I’ve finally found something Bill and I have in common.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent caption deserving of menion:
(Dana Ace) – “Couple more years and those babies are gonna fall faster then a Libyan Dictator.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on October 8, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry