Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a little bit harder than most weeks. Still there were some excellent captions. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (David Robertson) – “Congressman Ryan is accustomed to working out with dumbbells. So, his debate with Biden should be a piece of cake.”
2) (Greg Wood) – “Plugs to Meet Pecs in Thursday Debate: Ryan’s just Biden his time…”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “The punch line? weight for it… weight for it…. weight for it….”
4) (Pretzel__Logic) – “You didn’t build that.”
5) (McGehee) – “Paul Ryan isn’t worried about tonight’s debate — he knows how to handle a dumbbell.”
6) (RestlessLegs) – “If that dumbbell is supposed to represent Biden, the IQ number on it is too high”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to David Robertson’s winning entry. In its place I offer my favortie non winning entry:
(Mario Delgado) – Ryan: “Damn right I’m pro guns!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on October 15, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry