This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rocking success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Who wins a date with Candy?”
2) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “No, you pull MY finger”
3) (GarandFan) – “Having lost the last debate, Obama decides to mimic Romney’s every move.”
4) (john scott) – Obama declares, “Having this man explain my record is not optimal.””
5) (Stephen Macklin) – “Despite all of their preparation, neither candidate was ready for the first question from the audience: Who farted?”
6) (cathymv) – “(Romney) He says we’re mean and out of touch but he doesn’t work and blames Bush way too much (Obama) I play golf in my own backyard cause Presidenting turned out to be real hard Babe I got you babe, I got you babe (Romney) I say high taxes won’t pay the rent with your deficit it won’t even make a dent (Obama) It was fun, I thought it would last But now I’m looking to be on the Jersey Shores cast (Romney) I got plans for the White House (Obama) Just make sure, you de-louse (Romney) I’ll get rid of Obamacare (Obama) I got a lock of bin Ladins hair I gooooot you babe!!!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(RDOwens) – “You like potato and I like potahto,
You like tomato and I like tomahto,
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!
Let’s call the whole thing off!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.