This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another big hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – Romney: “Sorry, I ran over your dog on the way in…”
Obama: “Uh, O..Kay… how ’bout lunch?”
2) (sarahconnor2) – “A Mormon and a moron.”
3) (fustian24) – “Sorry about calling you a murderer for six months of the campaign.
No hard feelings?”
4) (914) – “You wouldn’t have wanted this job anyway Mitt… I’ve only just begun to understand the enormity of what My predecessor left Me.”
5) (GarandFan) – “You said my economic policies make no sense. I know it, you know it, but the idiots that vote don’t know it.”
6) (Paul Hooson) – “Strangely, we’re both the two Whitest guys in America!”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more excellent, though overlooked caption:
(David Robertson) – Obama: “Now that the election is over, I need someone who actually knows how to create jobs. What are you doing for the next four years?””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.