Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another big hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – Romney: “Sorry, I ran over your dog on the way in…”
Obama: “Uh, O..Kay… how ’bout lunch?”
2) (sarahconnor2) – “A Mormon and a moron.”
3) (fustian24) – “Sorry about calling you a murderer for six months of the campaign.
No hard feelings?”
4) (914) – “You wouldn’t have wanted this job anyway Mitt… I’ve only just begun to understand the enormity of what My predecessor left Me.”
5) (GarandFan) – “You said my economic policies make no sense. I know it, you know it, but the idiots that vote don’t know it.”
6) (Paul Hooson) – “Strangely, we’re both the two Whitest guys in America!”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more excellent, though overlooked caption:
(David Robertson) – Obama: “Now that the election is over, I need someone who actually knows how to create jobs. What are you doing for the next four years?””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on December 3, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry