Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another barn burner. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (john1v6) – “Obviously a stunt double. The real Obama doesn’t cast a reflection in a mirror.”
2) (Dan Melson) – “With great power comes great responsibility.
Unless you’re a Democrat.”
3) (John H) – “Okay, move on. Nothing to see here. Just an action hero battling the forces of evil. Keep moving, no pictures.”
4) (Rodney Dill) – Spiderman: “You may have foiled my friend, WomeninBindersMan, but you won’t defeat me.
5) (EricSteel) – Spiderman, “A gun from Fast & Furious killed my uncle Ben!”
6) (Greg Wood) – “How many times I gotta tell you… Gore invented the Web!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Apparently, Obama got his powers when he was bitten by a radioactive union member back in college.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on December 24, 2012.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry