Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (John H) – “Just think how wonderful the world would be if women were in charge. No selfishness, no aggression, meaningful dialog over everything. Sigh.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “The 47% now demand their payment for electing Obama.”
3) (Dan Melson) – “Obamacare recipients hoping to score an actual “free” appointment with a doctor – any doctor”
4) (fustian24) – “Apparently, there are still a few idiots that haven’t heard of Amazon.”
5) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Ladies, if you want something to put behind your ears that will really get a man excited try your ankles.”
6) (Wild_Willie) – “Democrats chanting: Gimme, gimme, gimme…”
The Readers Choice Award last week went to John H’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellernt caption:
(914) – “Sorry! Were fresh out of Lady parts!”
Winners for this weekend’s contest will be announced shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on January 7, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry