This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest all of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (herddog505) – “YOU’RE G*D D*AMNED RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED!”
2) (fustian24) – “Let’s hope this is a partisan witch hunt…because I think they found one.”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “The Senate and House quickly lost interest in what Hillary said, as she always insisted on starting with a Vogon poetry recital.”
4) (John H) – “When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have neither the facts nor the law on your side, pound the table.”
5) (retired.military) – “Hillary rides her sybian.”
6) (Paul Hooson) – “Suddenly, Mr. Khrushchev’s shoe banging testimony before the U.N. looks calm by comparison.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(retired.military) – “The face of the democratic party when they dont get their way.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.