This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (David Robertson) – “Today they meet Mickey.
Tomorrow they go to the White House to meet Goofy.”
2) (fustian24) – “After this it’s on to Camp David to shoot skeet with the President.”
3) (retired.military) – “Obama (wearing the 00 jersey) just had to get into the picture.”
4) (Rodney Dill) – MM: “Why do you keep saying, ‘Nevermore?’”
5) (Cary Antebi) – “Hey, I said I want to go to the Playboy Mansion.”
6) (Bird666) – “Buffalo Bills teammates Mickey Mouse and Goofy always enjoy this happy part of the Super Bowl experience. The games, not so much.
(It looks like they’re wearing Bills uniforms, no?)”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Obama wants the NFL to make the shotgun illegal.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.