Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ went to the dogs. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (The_Weege_99) – “Part black, part white and leaves messes if left unattended. Oh, and there’s his dog.”
2) (fustian24) – “Just let him bite someone and all of a sudden he’s a WHITE-Portuguese Water Dog.”
3) (Joe_Miller) – “I take a dump on the rug; My master takes a dump on the country.”
4) (guido81_MA) – “Don’t worry, I won’t ruin the rug. My master paper trained me on the Constitution.”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Where’d the extra olive leaf come from?”
6) (Scorpion) – “Well, well. Look at what the Osprey delivered.”
The Readers Choice Award last week went to The_Weege_99′s winning entry. In it’s place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, caption:
(David F. Baskwill) – “Bo knows ‘Presidentin’”
Winners for this weekend’s contest will be announced shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on August 26, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry