Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was epic success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Bird666) – “It’s a sheikdown”
2) (iwogisdead) – “Winners from last week’s ring toss contest meet with President Obama at the White House.”
3) (guido81_MA) – “Stop me if you’ve heard this one…..A priest, a rabbi and an atheist walk into a bar. They were all KILLED AS INFIDELS. Allahu Akbar!”
4) (fustian24) – “One is a Muslim fundamentalist supporter of terrorists and… oh hell, they all are.”
5) (RestlessLegs) – “Obama’s domestic energy advisers.”
6) (Wild_Willie) – “The linen napkins stay here fella’s”
The Readers Choice Award went to Bird666′s winning entry. In its place we offer the foreign language entry:
(yetanotherjohn) – “كنت حقا أن الغباء.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on September 23, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry