Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “One is a cheese-eating, surrender monkey and…oh hell, they both are.”
2) (guido81_MA) – “<thurston howell iii voice>The next time Lovey and I are on the Riviera, you simply must drop by for some windsurfing, caviar and gin soaked raisins.</thurston howell iii voice>”
3) (Rodney Dill) – France: “No, I know you are zee U.S.A. I not call you Assad… I call you zee Asswad.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “No. No. No. Imbécile is merely a term of endearment in French.”
5) (GarandFan) – “So where does one purchase large quantities of white flags?”
6) (Vagabond661) – “So then, apparently, Pepe has no idea the cat is not really a skunk.”
The Readers Choice Award went to fustian24′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(JLawson) – “You know that scene with the butter – in “Last Tango In Paris”?
My room, two hours?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on September 30, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry