Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another solid success that your humbled judge didn’t get to judging on thime. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Bird666) – “So I pinched Pelosi’s nipples like this, then ‘got all Richard Nixon’ up in that thang!”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “No Senator Reid, that’s not what we meant when we asked, “How do you handle pricks in office?””
3) (fustian24) – “Isn’t it time we started replacing shovel-ready Democrats in Congress?”
4) (Joe_Miller) – “Corruption is like a fine wine. You have to know just when to uncork the bottle.”
5) (Greg Wood) – “The Obama Puppet? Very simple: this string plays the race card, and this one blames Bush. You don’t wanna know what we had to pull to get Obamacare…”
6) (RestlessLegs) – “Sing it with me… ‘Who just lost their health insurance? Yoooou! Yoooou!’“
Posted by Kevin
on December 6, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry