Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another huge success. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “The Republican takeover of Colorado began when democrats were stunned to find out that their voters could no longer quite make it to the polls to vote.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “No I not salivating over the pot… I own the convenience store next door, and I just loaded up on Doritos.”
3) (914) – “Dope and Change”
4) (Paul Hooson) – “A guy should only be allowed to have that look just once in life….the first time he sees tits…..”
5) (Ken in Camarillo) – “Oh wait, did I enter the caption contest yet?”
6) (westcoastwiser) – “If you like your weed, you can keep your weed; period”
The Readers Choice Award went to fustian24′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent fustian24 caption:
(fustian24) – “Kevin misses Monday judging deadline as a consequence of being in Colorado on other “business”.”
Winners for the current contest will follow shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on January 13, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry