Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Hooson) – “As expected, the first face to face meeting with Kim Jong Un and President Obama didn’t go so well…”
2) (fustian24) – “One of these is a big whiney baby, always throwing tantrums when he doesn’t get his way, and craps on everything. The other is wearing red.”
3) (guido81_MA) – “This went on for hours as President Obama could not lower his head to see his teleprompter to read, ‘Stop it, young man!’”
4) (Joe_Miller) – “Not so tough without Michelle around, are ya?”
5) (westcoastwiser) – “And here we have the latest victim of the ‘knockout game’.”
6) (yetanotherjohn) – “Apparently taking candy from a baby isn’t as easy for Obama as one might think.”
The Readers Choice Award went to Paul Hooson’s (yes you read that correctly) winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(Rodney Dill) – “The hand of knowledge meets the seat of ignorance.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on January 13, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry