This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “…Brokeback Fountain”
2) (fustian24) – “When you’re as sh*tty as the President, you need a spare.”
3) (LiberalNightmare) – “A perfect example of communism. Two stools, but no toilet paper.”
4) (Proof) – “I will open this door. You will see something new.
Two things. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two.
These Things aren’t upsetting, they want to have fun.
Then, out of your body Came Thing Two and Thing One!
And they ran out so fast. With a ‘How do you do?’
Would you like to shake hands after Thing One and Thing Two?”
5) (David Robertson) – “Paul Hooson recently remodeled his home. Now, there is one toilet for him and another for his jokes.”
6) (Rodney Dill) – Chris Christie: “Cool…. one for each cheek.”
The Readers Choice Award goes to:
(guido81_MA) – “Honestly, I couldn’t give two shits for this week’s Caption Contest.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.