Here are the winners for the January 31st edition of then Weekend Caption Contest™. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (The_Weege_99) – “When you vote Democrat, you get Obama giving a State of the Union speech.
When you see Obama giving a SoTU speech, you think about ObamaCare.
When you think about ObamaCare, you get outraged.
When you get outraged, you take to the streets in revolution and burn your town down.
Don’t burn your town down – Don’t vote Democrat.”
2) (fustian24) – “The Russian Olympic security plan was to lay waste to Sochi BEFORE the terrorists could do it.
Hey it worked against the Germans!”
3) (LiberalNightmare) – “On wednesday, FEMA managers on the ground try to deal with the giant flaming turd that was 0bama’s SOTU address”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “Remain calm. All is well.”
5) (stan25) – “The metaphor of the Obama Administration.”
6) (David Robertson) – “Upon reading one-too-many bad jokes by Paul Hooson, Wizbang readers start a riot.”
The Readers Choice Award went to The_Weege_99′s winning entry.