This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Due to the icy road conditions, Washington officials requested that all NON ESSENTIAL personnel remain at home. A few congressmen and senators showed up anyway.”
2) (Proof) – “Keep digging, men! Al Gore is under there somewhere!”
3) (fustian24) – “Hell must have frozen over.
Did a journalist ask Obama a tough question and I missed it?”
4) (Vagabond661) – “Snow is white therefore snow is racist.”
5) (GarandFan) – “The recent storm in Washington did not create any problems. They’re so used to shoveling King Barack’s bullshit, the snow fall was nothing.”
6) (Retired military) – “Kevin searches feverishly for the last few winners of the wizbang caption contest.”
The Readers Choice Award goes to:
(Stephen_Macklin) – “When asked, President Obama said he was unaware of the snow until he read about it on the Wizbang Caption Contest.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.