Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Due to the icy road conditions, Washington officials requested that all NON ESSENTIAL personnel remain at home. A few congressmen and senators showed up anyway.”
2) (Proof) – “Keep digging, men! Al Gore is under there somewhere!”
3) (fustian24) – “Hell must have frozen over.
Did a journalist ask Obama a tough question and I missed it?”
4) (Vagabond661) – “Snow is white therefore snow is racist.”
5) (GarandFan) – “The recent storm in Washington did not create any problems. They’re so used to shoveling King Barack’s bullshit, the snow fall was nothing.”
6) (Retired military) – “Kevin searches feverishly for the last few winners of the wizbang caption contest.”
The Readers Choice Award goes to:
(Stephen_Macklin) – “When asked, President Obama said he was unaware of the snow until he read about it on the Wizbang Caption Contest.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on February 17, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry