Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (sarahconnor2) – “Surprisingly, no one in the town hall audience was willing to tell their Obamacare horror story to the T-1000.”
2) (fustian24) – “It’s like Hillary, but softer and more feminine.”
3) (David F. Baskwill) – “Robo – Dork”
4) (Greg Wood) – “I’m sorry, Barack. I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
5) (Paul Hooson) – “CNN finds a replacement for Piers Morgan with an even stiffer style….”
6) (Rodney Dill) – “If you like your robot… you can keep your robot”
The Readers Choice Award went to sarahconnor2′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(Proof) – “President Obama introduces a prototype of a new Japanese sex robot: ‘Trust me! It’s cuddlier than Michelle!’”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on March 3, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry