Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (sarahconnor2) – Teacher: “You look stumped.”
Kid: “No, I know the answer.”
Teacher: “I was talking to the president.”
2) (Diogenes) – “1 minus 4 equals plus 10, Jerome. That’s how The President counts jobs…..”
3) (Rick Adams) – “R, then E, P, S, E C… no, that’s not right.”
4) (Rodney Dill) – “Ever watch gladiator movies, Billy?”
5) (Vagabond661) – Obama thought bubble: “Only two weeks until spring break vacation.”
6) (Guest) – “While on the other side of the world, Putin continues to display his weakness.”
The Readers Choice Award went to sarahconnor2′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent entry from sarahconnor2:
(sarahconnor2) – “And then the Big Bad Wolf stepped up to the brick house and said, ‘Little Pig. Little Pig. You didn’t build that.’”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on March 10, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry