Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (GarandFan) – “Yes Mr President, I enjoy working only 30 hours a week. That’s 10 hours of free time to look through trash dumpsters for aluminum cans.”
2) (Stephen_Macklin) – “I’m shopping for my wife. Do you have anything closer to $10,000?”
3) (Porkopolis) – Salesperson: “Um, Yeah….the size number is aspirational…Kinda like, you know, the healthcare signup numbers…It’s what a woman would like her size to be and not her actual size.”
4) (Scorpion) – “Do you have any of these in a onesie?”
5) (fustian24) – “Are you aware of my ‘President’s shop free’ executive order signed just this morning?”
6) (yetanotherjohn) – “Do you have anything in white? I may need to surrender the Crimea at a moments notice.”
The Readers Choice Award goes to:
(sarahconnor2) – “Well, Sir, this is going better than when Hillary shopped here last week. That poor woman over there lost her hair and was turned to stone when Mrs. Clinton looked at her.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on March 17, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry