Last Week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “When Putin plays against him, Obama gets nuthin’ but nyet.”
2) (yetanotherjohn) – “March Madness come and goes, but November Madness last four years.”
3) (fustian24) – “The press corps agreed beforehand that none of them would actually block a single shot.
Makes for a better narrative.”
4) (McGehee) – Self-narration: “Obama scrambles out of the pocket, throws, and scores a home run!”
5) (914) – “3 racists and a baby..”
6) (LiberalNightmare) – “If we’re going to move the goalposts on healthcare, cant we lower the baskets too?”
The Readers Choice Award went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(ColoradoRight ) – “Hey, I can still beat a bunch of old white guys”
Winners for this week’s contest will be announced shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on March 31, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry