Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another big success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Hooson) – “What we have here is a failure to excommunicate….”
2) (Rick Adams) – “Jesus loves you, but the rest of us think you’re kind of a dick.”
3) (fustian24) – “And if you like your soul, you can keep your soul.”
4) (David Robertson) – “I know the Messiah. The Messiah is a friend of mine. Mr. President, you are no Messiah.”
5) (914) – “A Pope and a Dope!”
6) (Rodney Dill) – “The Holy See meets Wholly Me.”
The Readers Choice Award went to Paul Hooson’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(The_Weege_99) – “Wichita State? Really, Mr. President?… how disappointing.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on March 31, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry