This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (David Robertson) – “Raise your hand if you have been a lousy President.”
2) (The_Weege_99) – “I’ve had it. Even I’m tired of my bullshit.”
3) (guido81_MA) – “Try as he might on Good Friday, the false messiah still could not make the stigmata appear.”
4) (Stephen_Macklin) – “All those in favor of doing nothing…”
5) (fustian24) – “What’s that smell?
Oh yeah. I stink.”
6) (sarahconnor2) – “I, Barack Obama, swear to tell lies, whole lies, and nothing but lies. So help me, Me.”
The Readers Choice Award went to David Robertson’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(Retired military) – “Just like his administration Obama doesnt know what his right hand is doing.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.