Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Bird666) – Siri: “Why the long face?”
2) (fustian24) – “The administration blames the breakdown of the Middle East peace talks on a despicable selfie video.”
3) (Retired military) – “John Kerry sadly remembers his last selfie. Crawling out of tube with a space suit on.”
4) (Hank_M) – “waitaminute, got to adjust wide angle, to fit my ego into this.”
5) (westcoastwiser) – “… and here’s a picture of me windsurfing.”
6) (GarandFan) – “Now I’ve got a selfie with my ‘Black’ friends!”
The Readers Choice Award went to Bird666′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(yetanotherjohn) – “There but for the grace of God goes our former President.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on May 5, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry