This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (jester7653) – “Minimum wage employees applaud when they realize there’s still hope for them, when someone less qualified than they are can earn so much money goofing off on the job.”
2) (David Robertson) – “First, there was McDonald’s. Then, there was Burger King.
Then, there was Wendy’s. Then, there was Whataburger.
Now, there is What-a-moron.”
3) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “The disillusion with Obama is now complete — from leaping tall buildings to sliding across low counters.”
4) (RestlessLegs) – “If you think this is awesome, you should see me throw a baseball.”
5) (yetanotherjohn) – “There goes the health services class A rating.”
6) (jim_m) – “Obama is applauded by fast food workers after showing that someone with no job skills, work ethic or talent can become President.”
The Readers Choice Award went to jester7653′s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(The_Weege_99) – “Pee Wee Obama preparing to do the ‘Big Shoe Dance’. Tequila!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.