Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (David Robertson) – “What is the difference between Obama and a dumbbell?
No, I don’t know, either.”
2) (Bird666) – “The Little Socialist That Could”
3) (RestlessLegs) – “You never know who you’ll run into at Curves.”
4) (sarahconnor2) – “Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance.”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Planet Fitness meet Planet Witless”
6) (jim_m) – “A dumbbell at the gym.”
The Readers Choice Award went to David Robertson’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(The_Weege_99) – “All that’s missing are leg-warmers and “Let’s Get Physical” playing in the background.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on June 9, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry