Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (LiberalNightmare) – “Obama and his foreign policy advisers go out for ice cream to celebrate a job well done.”
2) (Rick Adams) – “I have no idea what’s going on in this photo, but I’m pretty sure it was followed by a round of golf.”
3) (jim_m) – “You see kids, we kept these hedges here so we would always have a bush nearby that we could blame.”
4) (fustian24) – “They’re pretending to be Iraqi soldiers abandoning Baghdad. What a fun game!”
5) (yetanotherjohn) – “I once cried for a child that had no hands until I saw a man with no brain.”
6) (Bird666) – “When Obama was told to make a recess appointment, he went out to play when he heard the bell.”
The Readers Choice Award goes to:
(Rodney Dill) – “By force of habit the President had to have his hands in somebody’s pocket.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on June 16, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry