This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive, botox-filled success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mjolnir) – “The *Brilliant* John Kerry is puzzled by the dead silence following his greeting everybody with a ‘Shalom.’”
2) (RestlessLegs) – “Kerry helps process unaccompanied minors near the Mexican border.”
3) (fustian24) – “The good news is that they can behead him and Kerry can go on working.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “There but for the grace of God goes our former President”
5) (Paul Hooson) – “Hey, Abdul, not much going on over at THE MUNSTERS autograph table…”
6) (Porkopolis) – “Coalition of the Unwilling”
The Readers Choice Award went to Mjolnir’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(fustian24) – “Come and listen to a story about a man named John
A poor Yalie grad, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was schmoozing at Earth Day,
And up through the crowd came a meal ticket named Heinz.
Catsup that is, red gold, Heinz Ketchup.
Well the first thing you know ol John’s a millionaire,
Kinfolk said “John move away from there”
Said “Washington is the place you ought to be”
So they loaded up the yacht and sailed it to DC.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.