This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ seemed to remind many captioners of their favorite-and not so favorite- Senate jokes. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
1) (RestlessLegs) – “I can’t take it. I gotta go do something liberal.”
2) (Louis) – “I Never Enjoy Listening to Ted Zepplin”
3) (Paul Hooson) – ““Goddamn immigrants taking our Senate jobs…”.”
4) (914) – “🎶Your once, twice, three times a rino.. But I love you!””
5) (rodney dill) – “Cruz: “Me and the Lord…. We got an understanding.”
Graham: “We’re on a mission from God.””
6) (Vagabond661) – ““Wow! Ted has big feet. Hmmmm. “”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to Rick Adams, fustian24, yetanotherjohn and company for their rendition of the famous “Dead Parrot” sketch:
““Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I’m looking at one right now.
But that’s a Canadian Blue.
He’s just restin’.
He’s pining for the fjords.
That is an EX-candidate.
It has ceased to be.
Bereft of votes…
He has joined the caucus eternal”
And one more for the road:
(jim_m) – “Lindsey Graham sits to the left of Ted Cruz. Well, to be honest, Graham is to the left of most everyone in the GOP.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.