This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reached the double winners threshold again with over two hundred entries. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (yetanotherjohn) – “Who’s that with Lawanda?
I don’t know, she met him in the bathroom.”
(rodney dill) – “Obama: “Just call me fustian24.””
2) (Mary Gehman) – “According to this computer polling data, I’ve got a higher approval rating as my Class President than you have as THE President.”
(cathymv) – “Obama, no longer having to fake it, has started checking out some child brides!”
3) (Retired military) – “Obama “One million dead registered as new voters. GREAT JOB. Now lets start working on the illegals””
(fustian24) – “With all the talk about the FBI investigation of Hillary, Obama decides it’s high time to figure out what an “email” is.”
4) (Joe_MIller) – “Awwright! We sent them our banking info and all we have to do is wait for them to put that 2 million pounds into our account. What’s a pound anyway?”
(Scorpion) – “No we don’t need that cloth to wipe the server after we’re done, silly.”
5) (Rick Adams) – ““Obamaphone… food stamps… voter registration… you’re all set, bae.””
(914) – “The inauguration of Trump is guaranteed.”
6) (Vagabond61) – ““And boom, just like that, we are in Hillary’s email server.””
(Paul Hooson) – ““I think of myself as the next Kobe Bryant…”.
“Well, many people do want you retired…”.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to yetanotherjohn’s caption. Here are two more great ones:
(Stephen Macklin) – “Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Form of The Worst President Ever!”
(EricSteel) – “The Secret Service didn’t want me to login as Commander_Chief, so I changed it to Commander_Chico.”
And one more for the road:
(RestlessLegs) – “See. The little white arrow moved when you moved the purple thing. Good job, Mr. President!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.