This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ featured a POTUS prominently wearing a flag pin. Haven’t seen that in…oh…about 8 years! Nice change! There were over two hundred entries so we have double winners per place. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mary Gehman) – ““Despite the look on my face, you’re still talking…””
(fustian24) – “I sense a tweet building.”
2) (Mike) – “Trumpnac the Magnificent”
(cathymv) – “The Great Karnac is seeing a vision – He sees Guam not tipping over, Putin not invading Korea, nuclear war not happening, the 9th district not dictating foreign policy, the liberals not getting the congress or the senate, Schumer not being in front of a camera, UC Berkeley not getting government money, DiBlasio not being mayor of New York, Mexico not being able to stop the wall, no house fires, the democrats not winning in 2020, CNN and MSNBC still suck, and the biggest vision – literally – Hillary still not being President of the United States”
3) (yetanotherjohn) – “Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop stringing up appellate judges from lamp posts.”
(Paul Hooson) – “Ah, it’s all fun and games until someone gets elected…”
4) (Jwb10001) – “Jesus tap dancing Christ, I didn’t even want this damn job!”
(Rick Adams) – ““You mean to tell me that all that money I’ve been paying into social security ISN’T in a bulging shoebox with my name on it in some vast government warehouse, right next to the Ark of the Covenant?””
5) (Retired military) – “I’m not quite sure what is going on here but it will be followed by the MSM going around in sack cloth and ashes”
(Joe Humphrey) – “You mean to say pelosi is still alive?”
6) (Rock ThisTown) – ““Matt Ryan, Paul Ryan – what difference, at this point, does it make? Get Brady & Belichick in here.””
(RestlessLegs) – “So, what did Kellyanne say today?”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(David Robertson) – ““Please tell me that Paul Hooson won’t be making any lame jokes this week.””
(Vagabond661) – ““So they are mad because I won’t let terrorists in to kill them? aye-yi-yi-yi-yi.””
(Rodney G. Graves) – “Trump:
Can this bozo [brucehmorrhoid] comment in any thread without converting it into a yuuge pisser?
No, Mr. President.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(rodney dill) – “” Carnac the Magnificent pronounces the answer is “War and Peace”.
And the sealed question was: “What do you have left over after dismembering Senator Elizabeth warren?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.