This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a bit quiet. We barely got into double winners per post territory. I guess everyone was celebrating the annual rite of elitists giving each other awards for memorizing and repeating things other people wrote and faking emotions. But enough about the DNC meeting…
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Retired military) – “I don’t know what is going on here but I am sure it will be followed by mass hysteria from the media while they dress up in sack cloth and ashes.”
(Rick Adams) – “I think this is the only photo of Bannon I’ve ever seen in which he doesn’t look like spent the night on a park bench after losing a 2 am bar fight.”
2) (Joe_Miller) – “Bannon stuns the audience at CPAC by doing a powerful rendition of “You’re Having My Baby” to Reince Priebus.”
(Paul Hooson) – “Least known song by The Who, “THE MAGIC PRIEBUS”.”
3) (cathymv) – “Wait, no , its my turn to say something to drive the leftists crazy!!
(yetanotherjohn) – “You know, if you re-arrange the letters in their names it spells: Liberal heads blown apart.”
4) (Brian Brandt) – “Svengali, Inc. meets Pee Wee Herman.”
(Mike) – “Yet another success from eHarmony!”
5) (Olsoljer) – “Hey! Do you know “I Did It My Way”?”
(guido81_MA) – “Reince and the Revolution – Orange Reign, Orange Reign, I only wanted to see you, Laughing in the Orange Reign.”
6) (RadiCalMan) – “The “Stephen & Reince Show” will be taking names and kicking lefttards, for the foreseeable future.”
(jim_m) – “Put your hand on my knee again and I’ll show you where I put my jack boot.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – ““I combed my hair, dressed up, and shaved my back for this…?””
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(rodney dill) – “Steve: (As Carnac the Magnificent): The answer is a “Crowbar.”
Reince: “…and the Question is: Where Milo comes from, how do they separate the men from the boys?”
(fustian24) – “Hey Reince, what’s the difference between Hillary Clinton and a case of gonorrhea?
Simple. You can get rid of gonorrhea.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.