This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was popular-over three hundred responses so we have triple winners per place. Nothing like a mix of snow and green beer to bring out the captions. Lots of good ones this week so make sure to read all of them. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Retired military) – “Al Gore must be giving a speech in NY today.”
(fustian24) – “Damn. I had to shovel a foot and a half of global warming off my driveway this morning..”
(rodney dill) – ““…but weren’t you playing a Slazenger 7?””
2) (Mary Gehman) – ““I can’t wait till all this shit melts and we can scuba dive in the subway!””
(yetanotherjohn) – “Like most New Yorkers, they really don’t know how to drive.”
(Paul Hooson) – “Paul Hooson’s jokes are below par…”
3) (Rick Adams) – ““You’re awake by the way. You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream.
“Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell.
“This is your life now. This is our election now. This is us. This is our country.
(Brian Brandt) – ““Hey, Bannon, you think I can put one through the Times window?”
“I’d go for it, Donald. You’ll get blamed for it either way.””
(Vagabond661) – “Driving in the city is always a bit tricky.”
4) (stan25) – “Hey DeBlasio, tax this.”
(Joe_Miller) – “What color are YOUR balls?”
(Mike) – “All of the conservatives in New York City gather for their annual Tee Party.”
5) (cathymv) – “Hillary wants to run for mayor of New York! Hell has frozen over!!!”
(Rock ThisTown) – ““Yeah, drawing Schumer’s face on the ball has really improved your game!””
(Wild_Willie) – “Note to self. Don’t use white balls today. ”
6) (RadiCalMan) – ““He’s a Cinderella story. A former assistant groundskeeper about to become the NY Metropolitan Snowmageddon Tournament champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!” – Carl Spackler”
(Stephen_Macklin) – “Delegates to the Global Climate Change Summit took time out from their meetings to play a round of golf. No one would admit to inviting Al Gore to join.”
(McG) – “He didn’t make par, but he did hit a pigeon.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(sarahconnor2) – “I don’t know what’s going on here but I know Hillary is not the POTUS!” (And you don’t know how thankful I am for that each and every day.)
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Scorpion) – “Due to the current Port-O-Potty shortage, De Blasio’s Publc Works employees show off their innovative solution for waste disposal.”
(Hank_M) – “Golfer on the left: “The golf swing is like sex. You can’t be thinking about the mechanics of the act while you’re performing.”
Golfer on the right: “No wonder you have no kids.””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.