This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reminded us all of the risks iherent in naming a country after poultry. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mary Gehman) – ““Istanbul-shit!”
2) (rodney dill) – ““…as God is my witness, I thought he could fly.””
3) (Retired military) – “The best part of this picture is Hillary isn’t in it”
4) (fustian24- “Piss us off and they’ll be calling your country Giblets!”
5) (cathymv) – “Trump advised people better grab a ham, cause there may not be any Turkey left by Christmas”
6) (Rock ThisTown) – “Why did the Turkey cross the road?
I don’t know, but if it does that again, 50 tons of bombs will be dropped on it.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Somebody got two scoops of ice cream for dessert.”
(stan25) – “One turkey leaves the White House and another one comes in. Thankfully, this one will leave in a couple days.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Brian Brandt) – “Guess which podium Linda Lovelace is under.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.