This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reminded us how lucky we are to live in the greatest nation in the world and not in Germany! Just say no to globalism AND cankles (shout out to this week’s Reader’s Choice winner, cathymv)! The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Retired military) – Trump meets the person who accomplished what the US didnt in WW1 and WW2. Destroy Germany.
2) (fustian24) – In view of the important role Germany takes in these meetings, they are informally known as “Merkel Jerks”.
3) (yetanotherjohn) – What is it about Trump and his ability to make bitchy, overweight, power mad women cry?
4) (Mary Gehman) – “Gotta go! My broomstick is double-parked.”
5) (Joe_Miller) – I picked a bad week to not start drinking.
6) (Rock ThisTown) – Trump wipes the smerkel off her face.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(cathymv) – And we are back to pantsuits and cankles!
(Mike) – The “Walk of Shame” has never been accompanied by as many Secret Service agents since the Clinton administration.
(Paul Hooson) – Merkel leads the group in a traditional German song….
“Ist dis not the pussy grabber guy?”
” Yaw, dis ist the pussy grabber guy”.
“Pussy grabber guy”.
“Pussy grabber guy”.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(rodney dill) – Trump: “She didn’t nickname her pussy the Brandenburg Gate for nothing.”
(Brian Brandt) – Trump, Merkel, and Justin Trudeau are walking home from the conference when Merkel slips and gets her head stuck in a railing. Trump seizes the opportunity, pulls down her pants and gives her a quick one. He turns to Trudeau and says “O.K., now it’s your turn.”
Trudeau starts to cry. “What’s wrong?” asks Trump.
Trudeau says, “My head’s too big to fit through the railing!”
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Rick Adams) – I’m not entirely sure what’s going on in this photo, but I do know that Hillary Clinton is not President.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.