This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ brought a smile to my face. Two beautiful phenomenon: a rainbow and a White House without a Clinton in it. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – God accused of LGBTQRSLMNOP Appropriation for deploying rainbow logo over White House.
2) (Brian Brandt) – At the end of this rainbow is a basket of deplorables.
3) (Mary Gehman) – “Quick! Find the pot of gold and tax it!”
4) (RadiCalMan) – Did the White House just land on the wicked witch of the West, Nancy Pelosi?
5) (Scorpion) – Finally, the location of Hillary’s emails were found by divine intervention.
6) (yetanotherjohn) – WHITE house … Rainbow … If you can’t see the homophobic, white supremacy in the Trump administration when it is right before you’re eyes, then you are a gay bashing racist.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – Whenever a democrat switches to Republican, a rainbow appears over the White House, and an angel gets his wings!
(rodney dill) – In the velvet darkness of the blackest night
Burning bright, there’s a guiding star
No matter what or who you are.
There’s a light over at the FrankenTrump Place
(TheyTukRJobz) – The rainbow ends at Capitol Hill, and that chamber pot is full of fool’s gold… and fools.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Paul Hooson) – “Hey, who wasted a copy of RUSSIAN PROSTITUTE BEDWETTERS magazine? Don’t you realize that people are going to bed horny in China!”.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Joe_Miller) – That feeling you get when Hillary loses.
(Rick Adams) – “I’m afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive…”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.