This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ captured one of the things I love about the American spirit. We help each other out, down to our neighbors’ pets. Take that, stupid kitten videos. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Hooson) – Flea at last, flea at last, great dog almighty, flea at last!
(fustian24) – Interestingly, not one of them cares at all what kind of shoes Melania wore to the plane…
2) (Rick Adams) – “Extreme religious right-wing Republican prepper splurges on extravagant purchase of luxury speedboat, cavorts with underage females.” –New York Times headline.
(Brian Brandt) – My boat’s sound system comes with 24 sub-woofers.
3) (Mike) – “Dalmatian the torpedoes. Full speed ahead!”
(rodney dill) – Houston… we have a problem.
4) (Stephen_Macklin) – The Trouble With Tribbles
(cathymv) – Trump supporter draining the swamp one bitch at a time
5) (TheyTukRJobz) – Looks like Huang’s Vietnamese Restaurant in Houston will be serving dinner tonight.
(WHO’S THE BUSTER) – Rounding up all the “alien” dogs, English Bulldogs, French Poodles, Great Danes and Chihuahuas and sending them back to where they came from. Yeah, the “Dream” is over.
6) (RadiCalMan) – Ya got’s yer Cajun Navy and yer Lone Star Navy, well make way for the K9 patrol
(McG) – Larry the Cable Guy prepares for a fox hunt, Texas style.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Vagabond661) – Noah’s Bark
(Olsoljer) – Wall ya’ll told me a bunch of them CNN sums’ of bitches got lost, is this any of ’em?
(Joe_Miller) – They look kinda small. I think he should throw them back.
(guido81_MA) – You ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog
Crying all the time
But you ain’t gonna be a drowned dog
‘Cause that would be a crime
You’re gonna live to catch a rabbit
And be a good friend of mine
(yetanotherjohn) – Bubba, the Bible says TWO of each kind.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Retired military) – What did one dog say to the other dog?
I dont know but Hillary isnt President so things cant be that bad.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.